If a parishioner contacts you because they are not receiving emails please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Check the Family Record and Member Record emails and texting numbers to be sure the proper notification boxes are checked. ( Emailing/Texting Families, Members, Committees, Family Tags and Religious Ed Parents/Students )
2. Verify that the Family Record and/or Members are not Inactive or Deceased. If you are sending emails through the Religious Ed Module verify that the student record member status is not marked Inactive.
3. Check the actual email and texting numbers to be sure they are valid emails and texting phone numbers. ( What are the most common reasons for emails bouncing? )
4. Confirm with your parishioner that our emails are not landing in their Spam or Junk folders. We also suggest that you ask your parishioners to check other folders that are currently in their email account.
5. Contact Gabriel Customer Support with the email address to determine if they have accidentally hit unsubscribe.
6. If the primary email is a parishioners work email and it is being blocked ask the parishioner to provide you with an alternate email address.
7. Once you have gone through Steps 1 - 6 the parishioners email provider may be blocking 3rd party emails in which case the parishioner will need to work with their provider to fix this or provide another email option. Gabriel currently has a 99% approval reputation which means we are not typically blocked by another email provider.