Maintain one spouse (Husband or Wife) in the original family record.  Move the other spouse (Husband or Wife) and children to create a new family.  Moving the children with the parent they will live with will maintain their connection to the other parent in the original record.

You can change the Husband/Father's and Wife/Mother's marital status to divorced. You may also add a PRM note explaining what was done in the original family and the new family.  

Member records that have been moved will now be shaded.  When you click on their name you will be brought to their new family record.

For directions on how to move Members please click on this link. Moving Members to Create Their Own Family Record