- Right mouse click on your desktop and select New and then Shortcut as shown below.
- In the pop up window type https://app.gabrielsoft.com/account/login into the location of item field as shown below.
- Press Next Button
- On next screen type in the name of the Shortcut “Gabriel Login”
- An icon of your default internet browser (Edge, Chrome, Safari) will appear with the name Gabriel Login.
- When you click on the icon, your browser will automatically open up to the Gabriel login screen.
Created by: Joanna Clausen
Modified on: Tue, 16 Jul, 2019 at 10:29 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.