This should be your first step in setting up your parish to begin the scheduling process.
- Click on Committees via the top navigation bar and select Committee Maintenance
- At the top of the screen click New Committee
- A pop up form will appear
- Enter in the name of the committee - i.e. Eucharistic Ministers, Lectors and Altar Servers are the typical committees needed.
- Enter in a description - This field is required and typically you would enter the name of the Committee again. If you leave this field blank then when you generate the grid and schedule the field in Committee Description will be blank. (See screenshot of a grid where this field is left blank).
- The drop down below the description is used to signify that this Committee will be used in Ministry Scheduling. Select Yes.
- Press Save and the Committee is added and will appear in the Committee List and in the Committee drop-down in Member Maintenance.