This should be your first step in setting up your parish to begin the scheduling process.
- Click on Committees via the top navigation bar and select Committee Maintenance.
- At the top of the screen click New Committee
- A pop-up form will appear
- Enter Committee Name - i.e. Eucharistic Ministers, Lectors, and Altar Servers are the typical committees that are used in Scheduling. If you want to change the name of the field at any time simply click on the Committee Name and under the Committee Information Tab you can edit the name. Be sure to Save.
- Enter Committee Description - This field is required and typically you would enter the Committee Name again. If you leave this field blank then when you generate the grid and schedule the field in Committee Description will be blank. (See screenshot of a grid where this field is left blank).
- The drop-down below the description is used to signify that this Committee will be used in Ministry Scheduling. Select Yes.
- Press Save and the Committee is added and will appear in the Committee Maintenance List.